CHC Serve delivers comprehensive and formal Project Management services to help health centers accomplish complex and multi-stakeholder initiatives, on time and on budget.
Our services include charter development, identifying key deliverables, segmenting work, creating a detailed task list (duration, responsibility, dependencies, successors), developing a timeline, creating communications plans, completing a risk analysis, and reporting progress.
Specific to Health Centers, we can lead and implement a framework for formally managing the work required to submit grant applications timely, plan complex events (e.g. a HRSA OSV or Health Center Week activities), and to implement new systems (e.g. new EHR or phone system).
Making a Positive Impact on Your Health Center
- Complete complex initiatives on time and on budget
- Improve team and stakeholder communications
- Formal Project Management approach using the principles from the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Plan project schedule, including task durations and dependencies
Focused on Your Health Center
- Develop a project schedule based on your resources and time
- Understand dependencies between tasks
- Manage project costs based on your budget
- Proactively engage project champions
- Plan communications between project team members, the organization, and external stakeholders
- Document and report progress throughout
Contact CHC Serve to get started.
We will work with you to evaluate your requirements and develop a program to deliver the best results for your organization.